In-store fights on Black Friday are becoming as much tradition as Thanksgiving.
Does the thought of scrapping it out with a stranger over a $9.99 DVD player appeal to you? Me neither.
Thankfully, no one is going to reach into their computer to overturn your Amazon shopping cart or sever your internet connection. I’ve managed to stay out of the malls and big stores for a few years now, and I can’t say that I miss the craziness!
Remember to click through to spend less!
A hefty chunk of my email from businesses the past couple of weeks has been Black Friday and Cyber Monday related.
While the stores are building up their own excitement, rebate sites like Ebates and Cash Back Cat are doing the same. The stores are knocking down their prices, and the rebate sites are boosting their rebates!
Spend less and … spend less. It’s win-win!
Here are some of the site-buster deals that a few of the rebate sites have going on:
- EBates (sign up free) has 500+ stores with extra cash back
- Cash Back Cat (sign up free) currently has ALL stores with extra cash back
- Swagbucks (sign up free) has double SB in all Shop and Earn stores today and Cyber Monday
- Panda Cash Back (sign up free) has triple cash back on select stores, based on reader choice
Even better: Compare rebate sites to spend even less!
With all of the savings going on, it’s easy to get a decent deal on holiday purchases.
But these rebate sites are businesses just like any other, and they compete against each other for your business. They all know that you have options. They also know that no one site has the best rebate for every site, all the time.
That’s why I developed my cash-back comparison engine — to make comparison of the rebates easy, so you can make an informed decision. I’ve used it myself to track down the highest rebate for a number of purchases.
Yesterday my family and I had a quiet, but productive, Thanksgiving. My wife and her parents built the majority of a winter chicken coop, and I settled in on the computer to beef up the cash-back comparison engine a bit:
- Simply Best Coupons is now included in the comparison. This site has over 3,500 stores with rebates and coupons, and now you can compare them side-by-side with over a dozen other rebate sites!
- I’ve compiled the 169 most active stores on their own page. Of the thousands of stores that have rebates and coupons available, these get the most attention from the rebate sites.
All of the rebate percentages are hours fresh now, so I invite you to compare rebates quickly, and easily. This is all free!
What would make it even easier and more useful?
Like I mentioned above, I use this tool myself.
But I want this to be useful to as many people as possible — especially you!
So … if you’ve played with the engine, and have saved money, I’d love to hear about it. Also, please either send a message or comment below with things you’d like to see, questions you have, or problems you’ve encountered.
Happy Black Friday!