Here are some posts this week that made my happy day:
- Free Money Finance asks if you missed the ride up. (Yes I did, but I also missed part of the ride down that immediately preceded it.)
- Get Rich Slowly chats about Dow 10,000 and other nonsense.
- Five Cent Nickel (with a fresh design overhaul!) talks about FSAs under attack.
- Bargaineering, the closet cent lover, posts on the most valuable modern US coin.
- Consumerism Commentary shares 10 things to do with $1,000.
I mentioned this over at my on-again, off-again weight loss blog, but No Credit Needed and I are pushing one another along as we try for the umpteenth time to shed pounds. If you can sympathize or offer words of wisdom (or a kick in the butt), we both would welcome it.
Also, a thank-you to some personal finance bloggers who posted over at Cash Commons through this week:
- The Frugal Lawyer
- Consumerism Commentary
- Canadian Finance Blog
- Budgets Are Sexy
- Fiscal Geek
- Suburban Dollar
Love to get some more discussion over there! Bloggers, if you want a link like this, as well as some other goodies, then just check out this link. And, of course, anyone can just ask a money question over there!