My wife got Wii Fit Plus earlier this week and it makes you think on some of the games. Nice build-on to Wii Fit. Besides, what other game can I flap my arms and fly around in a giant bird suit?
Here are some links of interest from my feed reader:
- Bible Money Matters comes through with a huge list of budgeting tools, finance software, and iPhone money applications.
- Tough Money Love wonders if Las Vegas deserves a recovery.
- Frugal For Life discusses the secondhand shopping be-attitudes.
- Being Frugal shares her inexpensive photo Christmas card trick.
- All Financial Matters shows how to use the rate function in Excel.
- The Digerati Life has a number of good ways to invest small amounts of money.
Also a big thank-you to these bloggers who’ve participated for the first time this past week at Cash Commons:
Have a great weekend!